Sunday, August 3, 2008

As pimped as it will get

Well, it's done! Or at least as done as it will get. It's certainly not perfect, but it will work, and it fits me. So, without further ado, the view from the door: My new cutting table, and sewing station, and a view of the lights:


The view from the bathroom: Cutting table and gradma's sewing machine.

The view from the grandma's machine, the bathroom and a bookcase:

The view from the sewing station: The pressing table and a big closet.
Okay, so I'm not totally done pimping. I do want to finish quilting this top and put it over the pressing table.
Old room and layouts are here.

3 comments:

Sew Shy said...

Beautiful workspace. Good job!

shorty said...

That is really amazing!!! Can you come make me one?hehe I told my hubs about you and your room, he then asked me if I was going to start making myself one, I laughed!!! I don't think I could EVER do something like that! Good job!
Shorty

BHoffman said...

I'm jealous. I would love to have the space you have for a sewing room. It looks like a well thought out, well organized work space. Enjoy.