Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not square, but done

So, tis finished!

The cubbies are really, really bad, but they work.

And the pièce de résistance: a really large paper towel holder:
It's actually a gift wrap dispenser. It holds my tracing paper (soil separator cloth) really well, and I bet it would also work for other standard tracing papers.

The only problem is I bought it after I had started building the cabinet. So its not centered at all. But, I don't really mind.

I've got so much storage in this. Oh, and that far left middle drawer that I simple couldn't get to work? DH asked which drawer was the problem. Right as I was about to scream "don't touch it, that's the one that's broken," he opened it like a dream. Sigh. I don't know what my problem was. But it's working perfectly now!

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

A beautifully designed and executed sewing room! Great use of space. How big is your room? It is really a lovely room.

Marcia said...

Hi Nancy, Here are the dimensions:

188" (15' 8") x 141" (11' 9")