Monday, May 26, 2008

The week that was

Sigh, time to go back to work tomorrow...

I'm almost finished with the construction of the pressing table. I've got to get some screws, and then I'm be at the painting stage. Pics soon.

I was hoping that I would be done (painting and everything) by now, but alas, it's not to be. Had a good time off. Got to see some friends, do lots of "take care of Marcia" stuff. No sewing, but I got to work in the garden some, and made a tart! Yum!

It's the fresh fruit tart from Rose's Pie and Pastry Bible which I received from my inlaws last Christmas (along with Dream Sewing Spaces, so I'm clearly using the Christmas presents well!)

If only my hobbies weren't so expensive, I could keep myself busy for a long time! But alas, time to get ready to go back to work.

No comments: